Thank you for visiting Next Callings.
Next Callings is a business designed around our customers needs for integrated life and business transitions planning, improvement, management, and more. Business Owners and Managers benefit by having clear paths through major business life-cycle stages like startup, scaling, maturing, and succession/exit. Meanwhile, in our Life Transitions work, we help owners as well as non-owners design, plan, and manage their transitions through varying life stages like career transitions, mini-retirements, as well as the more traditional retirement lifestyle planning.
We're always interested to know more from our customers. Fill out this Google Forms Survey Here and let us know more!
Next Callings Vision:
- Safeguard thriving lives, organizations, markets, and economies by successfully overcoming transition hurdles associated with major stages of life and business.
Next Callings Mission:
- Conduct our business with right-sized approaches
- Maintain a clear focus on saving our customers time and money in their transitions.
- Reveal and create our customers future of possibilities through inspiring experiences
- Conduct our work with integrity, energy, and understanding.
- Cultivate a stronger, more meaningfully connected community through our work.
David Prestin, Founder and Principle Consultant, sees himself as a blend of: Business Transitions Consultant, Organization Builder, and Philosopher Engineer. Find out more about him at his LinkedIn profile.
Synopsis of David's background:
- B.A. in Philosophy and B.S. in Industrial Engineering from University of Washington
- M.S.E from Purdue University with a focus in Engineering Management and Leadership and a Certificate of Global Management from Thunderbird School of Global Management.
- 3.5 years in the Emerging Leaders Development Program in Boeing.
- 10+ years as a Senior Industrial Engineering and 1 Year as a Strategy, Market, and Technology Analyst at the Boeing Company.
- Currently sits on the University of Washington Philosophy Department Advisory Board
- Has lead over 30 continuous improvement, strategic planning, and technology implementation workshops at the Boeing Company.
- Developed and deployed several technical training programs at the Boeing Company.
- Team Lead of 5 Industrial Engineers for 4 years and a Program Operations Manager for the Maritime Surveillance Aircraft Program in Boeing.
- Currently conducts service and volunteer work for Rotary International Club of Sumner as well as the Sumner-Bonney Lake School District.
- Poyeho Project (www.poyeho.com) Board Member - a non-profit specializing in local business development in Africa - Malawi, Zambia, Zimbabwe, and South Africa. Focusing on small holder farms - produce, chickens, beef, and goats.
download my comprehensive resume here
Also, please visit his Professional Portfolio Website at: www.davidprestin.com.
Feel free to contact Next Callings directly via our Contact page.